Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What We're Up To...of the Day #3


St. Patrick's Day Wreath on Etsy

Greetings!
Momma Squirrel here with a blog about our first St. Patrick's day wreath! Started working on it last Sunday night at 9pm. Couldn't sleep, so I decided to be creative instead. I started with the ribbon wrapped around the wreath's base. Then I carefully added flower sprigs, and berries clusters. I glued shamrocks onto the ribbon, and finished with 2 strings of beaded garland. The next day however, I removed the beads and placed the green flower at the bottom instead. Voila! St. Patrick's Day wreath!
We'll be working on more St. Patrick's day wreaths this Friday, as well as more Spring themed ones.

Let your creative juices flow today!
Momma Squirrel
~Squirrel Creek Creations


Follow us on Twitter @SquirrelsCreek

No comments:

Post a Comment